This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 4 April 2016

You are Loved - PageMaps April 2016

Hello Everyone

It was so great to be asked by Becky Fleck to create some BoBunny samples, for the April PageMaps. So thanks Becky for this lovely invite! ;-)

So the Design Team each got a map to work with.
Here was the sketch assigned to me.


I really did have some good fun with this page! ;-)
It was also the first time that I have ever made an A4 layout.

So here's the result.


I used the BoBunny Toy Box Collection, along with some BoBunny stamps and the new BoBunny black gesso.

Here are some close-ups.



These photo's were taken when Joe was just 3! Those big, curious eye's are the definitely the windows to this little soul! 

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I really do appreciate the visit!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Such a very cute boy LO! That face is DARLING - oh my! My wee one has a badly broken arm. :( I'm so partial to boys, they are so sweet. Love your profile description. Happy mama, happy life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty layout Denise! love those bright colours and doodling, which make an unique look. and your boy's photos are juxt gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Becky's sketches. This page is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete