This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 26 July 2015

Tags for Berry71Blue using Heartfelt Creations

Hello Everyone

We got some gorgeous goodies from Heartfelt Creations to play with, this month for the die challenge! I so loved the dies and the gorgeous stamps! They have such pretty papers too! ;-)

I created some tags.


I stamped and water coloured and fussy cut, the sunflower image twice! ;-)


For the second tag I gessoed, heat embossed with white embossing powder and then played with the water colours.


I also stamped and water coloured the butterflies.

So if you created a project with die-cuts this month, why not pop on over to Berry71Bleu and add your project.  Otherwise, you still have time to create something new! ;-)\

Hope you have a super Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! These are both sumptuous....& the second one....loooove that bg and the butterflies. GORGEOUS:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love these. Your cards are always so interesting. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love these. Your cards are always so interesting. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are gorgeous Denise. I love the way you do your mixed and would love to attend a class by you some day. Sorry I have been Mia these past weeks. Life at the Mission just gets so hectic that blogging and scrapping tends to feature at the bottom of my priorities. I do miss the interaction and Imiss my ffriends in the computer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your tags Denise! so beautiful and detailed creations, and the colour palette on the first one is fabulous! ))) love it )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!! Tags are so much FUN!! They ae perfect when you need a 'quick fix' of this prfect addiction called scrapbooking! ;-) And these are so pretty ,too! Who could go wrong with sunflowers and butterflies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Denise! Love all the artiness in these creations of yours ♥

    ReplyDelete