This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Time Together - Prima PPP June

Hello Everyone

I loved the colours of the Prima PPP this month and so really wanted to play along! ;-)

PPPJUNE2015

Here's the page I created.


I had this photo of Joe and I, for a while now, which I really wanted to use.

I used the beautiful Cigar Box Secrets collection. These colours were perfect.



A lot of work went into these flower clusters, as I used a gorgeous die-cut for most of the flowers, leaves and bits. I didn't have the sized flowers that I needed and so used Prima patterned papers to create them, along with some watercolouring and pens.


I also did some gesso and paint stencilling on the background, along with some stamping.


I also did some layers of string around my circle centre piece.


This page was really a labour of love, but I really enjoyed using the die-cuts and making the embellies, all out of patterned paper. It is a special page and so was done with lots of love! ;-)

I hope you have a good evening!
Tonight has to be an early one for me...last night was waaaaaay too late! ;-)
Denise x

13 comments:

  1. Absolute stunning Denise. So much attention to detail. Love the personal handwriting.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Denise!!!So romantic journaling and such a beautiful photo...The details are fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and fabulous! I really enjoy all the small details that you always include!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous photo of you two! You can SEE the love....feel the love:) And your die cutting and layering.....nice! That circle string 'frame' is really lovely, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful photo of you both with your bright eyes shining with love. Beautiful colour combo and die cutting to enhance this testimony of a Mother's love for her child. Gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Denise! It looks like a tricky colour combo but you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful Denise! It looks like a tricky colour combo but you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing layout Denise! love these colours, remember me about warm weather and childhood (and don't know why )))))) the central composition is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a special layout this is! A real labour of love!! Great die & money saving blooms & tendrils!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout Denise! Such a precious photo! Love all the layers and blossoms! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Si vibrant and beautiful. Your handmade flower clusters are beyond gorgeous. A true labour of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, gorgeous!
    Love the colors
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just amazing and I can't believe you made all the flowers by hand!! I would certainly frame and display this gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete