This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Craft Stamper Magazine & Scrapbooking Memories Magazine

Hello Everyone

I am soooo excited, I have had my first card published in the May edition of the Craft Stamper Magazine. If you are able to get hold of a copy, it is really worth your while! This magazine is really packed with super and crafty ideas! It's really fabulous.


Secondly, I also have a layout published in the Scrapbooking Memories magazine from 2 months back. This is certainly one of my favourite magazines too!!


I will share these projects in a little while....but in the meantime, why not grab some inspiration off the rack and support these super magazines!

Have a super day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! You're all over the show!!!!! Congratulations:):) Feels good, eh??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Denise. That is an awesome achievement xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I have got out of the swing of submitting since S365 closed down - I really must get back into it! That issue of SM is not out here in Durbs yet but I buy it whenever I see it.

    ReplyDelete